Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Italian Chicken

This chicken is so yummy and really fast and easy to make. I got this recipe from my sister Amanda. Its really good with rice or some pasta on the side. I hope you all try it its GOOD!!

1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1/4 teaspoon seasoned pepper
2 Tablespoons dried oregano
1Tablespoon fresh parsely, minced
(I used dried)
1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
4 boneless, skinless chicken breast
3 Tablespoons butter, melted

In a shallow bowl, combine Parmesan cheese, oregano, parsley, garlic salt, and pepper. Melt the butter in a bowl and dip the chicken breast in melted butter then into Parmesan mixture coating both sides of the chicken. Place in a greased baking dish and drizzle with any remaining butter and parmesan mixture. Bake uncovered, at 425 for 15-20 minutes or until chicken juices run clear. (try not to over cook because it wont be as moist)

No comments: