Sunday, April 3, 2011

Single Front Twist

I found this website while browsing around the internet one day. There are tons of fun hairstyles to try here (with videos that make it easy to learn). I can't wait for Ella to grow a little more hair so I can try some of these out on her!

Most of the styles are more suitable for kids or teens, but there are a few that I've started using on my hair and the link below is one that has become a staple for me on a fast day. I use the twist with my hair down, curly, up, or basically anytime I just want to keep the front of my hair out of my face. Short Hairstyles: Single Front Twist

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

what a great idea this blog is! love that blog, I need to do more with Ava's hair! thanks for the inspiration!

Naomi said...

Thanks Mel for adding me to your blog!! Liked her videos on hair will have to try..

Mel said...

Glad you two like it! I spent like an hour going through her blog when I first found it. Now I hope you two will post some good stuff for me cause I know you both have good recipes and secrets up your sleeves :)